- Date: 11-17 December 2016
- Venue: Germany, Bielefeld
Bielefeld (December 2016) - The topics: "A sound mind in a sound body" and "Europass and the movement on the labour market"
From 11th till 17th December 2016 teachers and students from partner schools participated in First International Learning/Teaching/Training Activities in Bielefeld at Realschule Heepen.
There were 50 participants from Germany, Greece, Croatia, Portugal and Poland. During that week they took part in various activities and workshops that helped them to develop and improve their skills from science, movement on the labour market and communication.
The main topics of the meeting were:
“A sound mind, in a sound body”
“Europass and a movement on the labour market”.
Students were involved in various activities that included:
- meeting with a professor of University of Berlin – Dr Trumper
- meeting with specialist about nutrition
- power point presentations about each partner’s school, town and country
- meeting with local media
- meeting with local authorities
- sport activities at school’s gym
- geocaching rally in Munster
- workshop about Europass
- creating Language Passports and analysis of previously prepared CV
- cookery workshop – preparing healthy vegetable soup
- technical workshop – preparing Christmas decorations
- participation in Christmas Concert
- trip to Halfar company and meeting with the representative
- an interview with and the employer and visiting company
- international Dance Project
- international Party with international food degustation and dance show
- workshop about job interview, self-presentation, successful communication
- workshop – healthy lifestyle (balanced diet)
- analysis and exchange of booklets with positive phrases and quotes
Lots of things happened, we made new friends and learnt lots of new things.
As the evaluation presented - the meeting was a great success. We are looking forward the next meeting in May, in Lubcza, Poland.